Thursday, March 27, 2014

Adam asks about the hobo life



 Wanted to see if you were still pursuing your career as a HOBO. Hope to see you on 5th street very soon.

Adam Gonzales

------------------------------------------

Ah, yes. It’s going well.

The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is take a nap.

I don’t iron my shirts and I don’t use bleach when I wash my socks.

How are you doing?

I hope you are still creative and disobedient.

"Don’t let school get in the way of your education."

"Don’t follow leaders.
Watch your parking meters."

----------------------------------------

There's the Mr. Wright I miss. HAHAHAHA. But, seriously where are you staying? How have you been? Did you move out of state? country? Highschool is going okay, I guess. Grades are kicking my butt still just like Middle School. Lol. Have a good day Mr. Wright. You are one of the reasons I actually want to pay attention in English class but, there will never be a class that will make me as happy and responsive like yours did. Thanks again Mr. Wright! Hope to see you soon.

Adam Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment