Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Heeeeeeeere's Johnny!


"Hi Mr. Wright! It's Johnny, your student from last year. Having Ms.M's class in the same classroom you had last year, I always feel nostalgic(or however you spell that word) about your class, especially with the orange christmas lights.
Did the chainman go with you? I always hear this grumbling noise in the cabinet behind my desk, especially when we read Flowers for Algernon. "

------

Hi Johnny! Do you still sit in the same seat?

How nice it is that you have Ms. M.! She's a fantastic teacher and a fantastic person. She and Will are probably my favorite people that I left behind. (Though Ms. Wagner is extraordinary and so is Ms. Itatani and Ms. Lycam.)

I had orange Christmas lights? No, they were Halloween lights.

I haven't seen the Chained Man in a long time. Every now and then he sends me a grouchy email and that's about it. 

You are reading Flowers for Algernon? Do you like it?

Let me know if you hear any more noises from the cabinet. It could be he's returned.

Johnny, are you still tall?

Be sure to say hi to Ms. M. for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment