Saturday, September 8, 2012

From Andrew, Gaby, Naomi,  and Anonymous

.....................................................

so is your real name robert wright or not because violated the Witness Protection Program and what incident are you involved in

My real name is Puddingtang. The incident was ninja related.

I thought u were a great teacher cuz I understood u more than the other teachers. :)

But I didn't teach you how to spell "you." 

"DO you still want your piano
P.S. If you don't get it by the time i graduate I'm taking it

-Andrew

Really? How are you going to take it?

I did the homework over the summer, Mr. Wright! -Gaby Ruiz

Gaby, you will get an A and three Jolly Ranchers.

Mr Wright ! remember meee? Its naomi from your c period class. everytime i get a jollyrancher .. ill remember you(:

Naomi, yes, I remember you. You sat very close to the door. I'll never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment